Re: [Nmh-workers] Every Three Minutes

2013-02-03 19:51:36
So that's why the deluge stopped when I stopped postfix and didn't
restart when I started postfix. Apparently, when I rebooted, postfix
wasn't gone long enough to interrupt the loop.

You know, the more I think about it, I have to wonder ... why did stopping
postfix stop it permamently?  Unless a backup MX was involved somewhere, but
it doesn't look like that was the case.

And I'm kinda puzzled how email got to be bounced to postfix on dad.org, since
ns2.adzone.com is the listed MX for that domain.  Hrm.