Re: [Nmh-workers] Syntax for choosing content transfer encoding

2013-02-26 21:22:24
Ken wrote:

Also, it's always bugged me that you can't specify a CTE
directly; nmh is actually nice that if you want exact
control over your MIME content you can do it, but the CTE
is the one thing you can't specify.

That has the small advantage of not needing to handle a bad
CTE specification.

Something I noticed recently that doesn't directly impact
this, but has slowed my migration to 8bit:  the nmh MIME
parser can't handle it.  I'm squashing strlen(), fgets(),
fputs(), etc., as I find them, but it'll take a while.

David