Re: [Nmh-workers] Type in the mark man page

2013-03-25 09:31:18
Norm wrote:

The mark man page (version nmh-1.5) has:

      'As expected, the command "mark -sequence foo -delete all" deletes the
sequence "foo" from the current folder.'

I think that what is meant is

      'As expected, the command "mark -sequence foo -delete all" deletes all
the messages in the current folder from the sequence "foo".'

When I first read that, I started to think that it deletes
messages.  When I got to the "from" clause, that impression got
fixed.  But I think it's confusing.

And the current wording is correct.  What don't you like about it?

David