Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers

2013-04-18 08:01:31
Ralph wrote:

Hi Paul,

as a convenience feature when typing negative offsets, "foo:-n" and
"foo=-n" can be entered as "foo::n" and "foo==n" respectively.

I dislike this.  Must be my preference for Python's `one way to do it'
over Perl's `there must still be one more way we haven't added yet'.
:-)

Agreed.  In general, I think it's best to minimize the
feature set, and therefore testing and documentation.  And
it helps reduce confusion between what might some day be
similar features given some other enhancement.  And reduce
the likelihood of unintended interactions between features,
always a concern with nmh.

David