Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers

2013-04-17 20:37:40
ken wrote:
i've implemented and tested the relative message selection code
as i described it earlier.  thanks to all who contributed to the
design.

Paul,

I think it looks great; thanks for your hard work on this!

you're welcome!

If you don't mind ... could you make sure that your work includes the
appropriate changes to the man pages, the pending-release-notes file,
and if you feel up to it, maybe some tests?  If you have questions about

certainly.  i've already done man pages and tests.  i'll do find the
pending notes and do those too.

how the test suite works, please speak up ... I think David and I should
be able to answer them (Josh Bressers did the original work on the test
suite, but I don't know if he's kept up with the changes to it in the past
few releases).

is "make check" the only way to invoke the tests?  i couldn't see
an easy way to invoke just one.

(and, for some reason the slocal test always fails for me.  different topic.)

paul