Re: [Nmh-workers] Relative Message Numbers

2013-04-17 20:14:29
i've implemented and tested the relative message selection code
as i described it earlier.  thanks to all who contributed to the
design.

Paul,

I think it looks great; thanks for your hard work on this!

If you don't mind ... could you make sure that your work includes the
appropriate changes to the man pages, the pending-release-notes file,
and if you feel up to it, maybe some tests?  If you have questions about
how the test suite works, please speak up ... I think David and I should
be able to answer them (Josh Bressers did the original work on the test
suite, but I don't know if he's kept up with the changes to it in the past
few releases).