Re: [Nmh-workers] files created by Fcc header always have mode 0600

2013-05-03 15:27:51
On Fri, 03 May 2013 15:48:33 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:

Your analysis of the situation is correct; the temporary file is
explicitly chmod'd to 0600 (which seems like the right thing to do).
But it seems to me that perhaps the right thing to do here is have
refile take care of fixing the permissions.  What do others think?

I'm not sure it's a good idea to have refile blindly changing permissions
which the user may have changed by hand for a specific reason.

Is there a way for refile to know for sure that it's being called by post?