Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-aliases and '*' expansion

2013-05-25 18:58:37
It was never correct or clean or useful. Today it's only interesting as a
museum piece.

Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> wrote:

We currently alias expand '*' to every account in the password database
with a UID>200. This seems anachronistic to say the least.  Tell me why
I shouldn't eradicate this code forthwith.

uip/aliasbr.c (/EVERYONE) and man/mh-alias.man for details.