Re: [Nmh-workers] mh-aliases and '*' expansion

2013-05-25 20:21:40

On 2013-05-25, at 5:30 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

And remind me ... weren't you the one who advocated everyone reading
meillo's thesis, where he makes a compelling case for removing _exactly_
stuff like this? :-)

Yup, but without busting anything people still might be using, without fair
warning.

We can do "#define GOING_AWAY_*' for things that will go away after the
next-after-next major release.  Assuming there is a next major release.