Re: [Nmh-workers] Conflict between "mime" command and attach

2013-12-10 21:22:15
Gave this a bit more thought.  What *exactly* is the issue?  Is it a lack of
confidence that attach will do the *right thing* and the desire to check and
change it if desired?

No, I read it as people are suggesting to solve the mime/attach conflict
to change attach to appending mhbuild directives to the message body (I
believe that is bad idea, for reasons enumerated before).

I will note one thing: I discovered recently that mutt supports an
"Attach" header, which does exactly what you'd expect it to do.  So there
is prior art here.