Re: [Nmh-workers] Deprecating MM_CHARSET

2014-01-19 19:41:53
It would seem to me that if setlocale() was a no-op and nl_langinfo always
returned "UTF-8" for the charset, that's all you'd really need.  Does APE
not support that?

The reality in APE doesn't always match the documentation.

But on the other hand, making the code unconditional will force the issue.  I
have to deal with this stuff at some point, I just put it way down the priority
list.

--lyndon