Re: [Nmh-workers] tmp file cleanup

2014-01-26 11:51:22
I wrote:

Here's what I'd like to change that to:

* The nmh-storage profile component, if set, will only be used by
  mhstore(1) for its outputs, as currently documented in its man page.

* All nmh programs will put tmp files in the first non-null location
  of {MHTMPDIR, TMPDIR, TMP, MH Path directory}.

* Always remove all tmp files that the program created when it
  terminates for any reason (except kill -KILL).

* Check that a tmp file has been created successfully before
  attempting to use it.

Done.  I had planned on changing how MHTMPDIR is interpreted,
but decided not to.  It's still used verbatim.

I'll remove TMP from the list of locations above.

David