Re: [Nmh-workers] A useless but interesting exercise: Design MH from scratch in the 2014 context

2014-02-19 19:57:07
Might one use mailutils as a starting point? Didn't it come up in a recent
discussion that it was effectively a MH library with interface utilities?
Not necessarily the same ones we're looking for, but the core is possibly a
better starting point than scratch if one has no moral objections to the GPL.

You (or anyone else) are free to do that.  Me?  I lack the energy (I have
looked at it).

I understand, was just tossing the idea out there for someone who was
considering pitching in, to make the project seem more achievable.