Re: [Nmh-workers] A useless but interesting exercise: Design MH from scratch in the 2014 context

2014-02-22 23:02:22
if "mail" commands can't trivially be part of shell scripts
then having one message in a file is a lot less interesting

I'm not sure I follow.  From where I'm sitting MH mailboxes are only
useful with traditional Unix tools true if the vast majority of email
you have in your mailbox is US-ASCII text/plain only.  Can't speak for
anyone else, but that's slowly becoming less and less true for me.