[Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences

2014-02-25 15:10:55
In trying patch the last few nits in MIME-hooks, I seem to uncovered an
odd issue with mark. Despite the default behavior being to not zero a
sequence on -add, mark is clearing the sequence, even when -nozero is
explicitly given.

However I only see this behavior from mark within add-hook. The hook sets
MHCONTEXT to an empty file, but doing so in an interactive shell does not
let one reproduce the behavior. (Lack of) Specification of a +folder
doesn't seem to matter either. There are no default options for mark in
.mh_profile

Any ideas?

Initial .mh_sequences
  cur: 15
  pseq: 1-17
  unseen: 15-17

Called in mime-add-hook if Unseen-Sequence is defined
  mark 18 -nozero -add -seq unseen +/home/user/Mail/folder

Final  .mh_sequences
  cur: 18
  pseq: 18
  unseen: 18