Re: [Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences

2014-02-25 17:11:24
Initial .mh_sequences
 cur: 15
 pseq: 1-17
 unseen: 15-17

Called in mime-add-hook if Unseen-Sequence is defined
 mark 18 -nozero -add -seq unseen +/home/user/Mail/folder

Final  .mh_sequences
 cur: 18
 pseq: 18
 unseen: 18

Hm.  I suspect there may be an interaction between the mark command you're
running and whatever command is invoking the add hook.  One may be wiping
out the other's changes.  There was a significant retooling in that code
as part of the sequencing lock overhaul, so it's possible we got something
wrong.  Or maybe it never would have worked to begin with.