Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

2014-03-07 14:06:39
I'm with you on that ... however, I'm wondering when was the last time
you got text interspersed with images in a MIME message?

This morning.  People I correspond with do this all the time.

Really?  So you get email with:

Part 1: text/plain
Part 2: image/jpeg
Part 3: text/plain
Part 4: image/jpeg

And so on?  What MUA are they using?  I ask because I have not seen this
for over a decade, and I kind of figured that ability had fallen by the
wayside.

(I have seen plenty of times HTML content that includes a cid: URL
so the image appears in the middle of the text, but that wouldn't be
applicable to what we're talking about).