Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

2014-03-08 16:18:44
Ken Hornstein wrote:
Err ... that _would_ work with the proposed scheme, right?  I mean, assuming
you had a profile entry that used w3m to convert the HTML to text, this
would continue to work.  So I'm unclear why we need two mechanisms.

Yes, it continues to work. I should probably just think about better
ways to script around it.

I'm trying to understand why you wouldn't want to show all text parts.
It seems like 90%+ of the emails I get have a text part (either plain or
HTML) as the first item, then non-text content afterwards.

Where later parts are text, they are often intended as attachments: XML
files, patches etc. I know I tried using "-type text" and I may have
forgotten all the reasons for not keeping it.

Oliver