Re: [Nmh-workers] Release engineering updates

2014-03-07 19:23:07
I've been busy with three conferences this week. I'll have to write it in
POD, but it can be converted with pod2man.

We really try to adhere to an environment that sticks close to core UNIX.
Perl doesn't fall into that realm.  Any documentation we ship needs to be
in a format that can be fed to [nt]roff.  (-man, -ms, -me).
I think you misunderstand. I meant I'd write it in POD,
and offer the pod2man output (*roff input); though any [non-embedded] system
[where one might want to to run nmh] without perl installed is hardly a usable
one :-P