Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?

2014-04-10 10:03:06
With the latest git I lost ability to see some email messages (I attach
an example [message 19], it was taken from public freebsd mail list).

Okay, I see the problem.  There are two:

- The error message isn't quite formatted right; it doesn't display
  the charset you're trying to convert to.  But that's a benign error.

- When calling iconv(), the output buffer is the same size as the input.
  This fails for you (and me), because the output bytes are actually
  larger than the input bytes; you're converting from koi8-r (a
  single-byte character set) to UTF-8 (a multibyte one) and iconv() is
  returning E2BIG.  Should be a simple enough fix; I can work on it
  later today, or I suspect David will get to it before me if he has the
  time.