Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?

2014-04-11 18:32:19

From: Mikhail <mp39590@gmail.com>
To: test@test.com
cc:
Fcc: +outbox
Subject: test
Attach: /home/misha/19
--------
test

EOF
edge:~> mhbuild live.letter
mhbuild: "message/rfc822" type in message (null) should be encoded in 7bit or
8bit, continuing...

- when I viewed message which I sent in +outbox folder, to be sure that
  I actually did send attachments, I saw:

  <usual and correct stuff here>
  part 2     message/rfc822            9714 19
  -file /home/misha/Mail/mhshowVf3kUi
  part 3     message/rfc822            6956 36
  -file /home/misha/Mail/mhshowuO1XXs

  those '-file' seem rather strange, and actually those files do not
  exist while you're under 'show'.

What exactly were you doing?

It was just simple "show 6", but after your fix in git it works as
expected (at least for me). Thanks!