Re: [Nmh-workers] Conflict between "mime" command and attach

2014-04-14 14:43:58
ken wrote:
part       text/plain                1575
for me?  it's new-fangled, and i don't trust it.  ;-)

Geez Paul, we only had like a huge discussion about this back in
December :-/

geez ken.  that's like, just a blip, in mh-time.  :-)

It does occur to me that if your only beef is automimeproc is no longer
supported, then there is an easy workaround: create your own sendproc
that always runs mhbuild, and you should be where you were before.

good point.  yet another solution.  thanks.

paul