[Nmh-workers] First release candidate of nmh 1.6 now available

2014-04-15 08:45:59
Greetings all,

I am pleased to announce that after close to two years, we are finally
starting the release cycle for nmh 1.6 and the first release candidate is
now available!  You can download it here:

   http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.6-RC1.tar.gz

(I've also included a MIME external-body pointer to it below, which newer
versions of nmh should be able to use).

This release has a large number of new features, too numerous to list here.
The NEWS file included in the distribution has a reasonably complete list
of new features, bugfixes, and other changes.

If you encounter any problems with this distribution, please don't hesitate
to let us know at nmh-workers@nongnu.org.

Ken Hornstein
on behalf of the nmh development team
<http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.6-RC1.tar.gz>