Re: [Nmh-workers] First release candidate of nmh 1.6 now available

2014-04-15 20:30:19
FWIW, use of "env" in this way is a bit of a religious issue; some people
think it's good and others say differently.

Sigh.  I lack the energy to make a decision regarding this issue; if someone
wants to make a change and commit it (and thus take responsibility for it)
please feel free.

I will note these scripts are in contrib, and at least one of the
perl ones (replyfilter) is designed to be copied into your own directory
and modified.