[Nmh-workers] Release work slowing down for a bit

2014-04-23 21:58:29
Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm getting a little busy in my personal
and professional life for the next few weeks, so the next release candidate
might be delayed for a little while.  People who I've worked privately with
regarding changes in RC3, please be assured that I will get to your fixes
eventually; it just won't be for a few weeks.

To give people an idea of the timeframe, I'd like to get 1.6-final out
before Memorial Day weekend.  If that doesn't happen it will be delayed
another week at least because I'll be on vacation for a little bit.