Re: [Nmh-workers] 2 little issues

2014-05-07 22:00:26
I've noticed a bit of a regression while testing 1.6-RC2.  I rely on the
printing of ">>> foldername:msgnum" at the start of every message, when
showing multiple messages.  Sometimes (on MIME messages only?), it no
longer gets printed.

.... I don't think it was ever printed for MIME messages, was it?  No way
at least when you're using mhshow.  It may be that -check is now the default
and you never noticed before because show never invoked mhshow automatically.

The problem is mhl is being run individually on each message under mhshow,
so it doesn't know that multiple messages are being displayed.  When just
"show" is being run the hard work is all being done by mhl, and show has
mhl display all of the messages (and it gives multiple messages to mhl).
I do not believe there is an easy fix for that right now.

Also I've noticed that the marker at the bottom ends up concatenated to
the last line of the body, rather than appearing below it... like this:

Hm, I cannot reproduce this here, but are you displaying a message where
the text part has no blank line between it and the multipart separator?
That's allowed, I'm just trying to understand the problem.