Re: [Nmh-workers] 2 little issues

2014-05-14 09:38:02
The default case is where there is no command to process text; in that
case an internal iconv() is performed, and the output is just written
out directly.  How about the check for a missing LF at the end of
a text/plain in that specific case?

under which user conditions will/won't the newline be added?

With my proposal, if all of the following is true:

- This part is text/plain
- There is no final newline
- You are running mhshow (I only mention this because mhstore uses some
  routines in mhshow, including the one that I want to modify, but it's
  easy to tell when the caller is mhstore).
- You don't have a mhshow-show-text/plain profile entry (I think if you
  have such an entry your program should deal with it).

A newline is added.