Re: [Nmh-workers] corruption when attaching all-null files

2014-05-08 12:00:35
i've pushed changes to master to eliminate most uses of fgets() in
mhbuild and mhparse, and added a few tests:  to catch my original bug
(regarding all-nul files), some other embedded binary cases, and to
test the construction of the MD5 content header by mhbuild, which
wasn't being checked before.

the conversion to getline() was mostly mechanical, so i'm not too
worried, but there were a few places where things got a little
bit messier.  let me know if it's broken, of course.

paul