Re: [Nmh-workers] ancient dev systems?

2014-05-09 17:46:41
I have a MAC X running on a very old, very slow, Macintosh. It doesn't seem to
have a getline(). At least 'man getline" yields "No manual ...". Its behind a
fire wall that I want to leave impenetrable. So you can access it, but only
batch, 1970 style. That is, you Email me stuff and I Email the result back to
you.

Easier than that, I can do the work on a branch that you folks can build
against.  When the code is stable I'll merge it to the head.

On an unrelated note, do any of you ancient MacOS folks have a version of Xcode
installed that has the 'bsdmake' command?  The bastards at Cupertino have nuked
it from recent Xcode.  I'm building a replacement, but I need access to the old
bsdmake template files, all of which are long gone from my MacOS boxes :-P

--lyndon