Re: [Nmh-workers] ancient dev systems?

2014-05-09 17:50:40
Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> writes:
On an unrelated note, do any of you ancient MacOS folks have a version of
Xcode installed that has the 'bsdmake' command?  The bastards at Cupertino
have nuked it from recent Xcode.  I'm building a replacement, but I need
access to the old bsdmake template files, all of which are long gone from my
MacOS boxes :-P

I see it on both 10.4 and 10.6 ... which files do you want, from which
version?

                        regards, tom lane