Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a current nmh user

2014-05-12 11:51:02
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:
It did return iconv.

For HTML, nmh should look at installation time for one of the following
three programs (in order): w3m, lynx, elinks.

lynx was installed but neither w3m nor elinks was installed, so I installed
them.

If they are installed and
available, sensible default should be placed in mhn.defaults to make sure
the right things are happening.

I have attached nmh/etc/mhn.defaults .

Okay, those things all look good.  I assume that you don't have any
mhshow-show-text/html entries in .mh_profile. So, let me ask again ....
what exactly is not working with mhshow?

During the next few day, as problematic examples come in, I will gather them.
Then I will send them to you. Thank you much.

    Norman Shapiro