Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore problem

2014-05-18 03:52:02
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

mhstore doesn’t set a return code when it can’t write the
attachments:

It looks like the error message should be bubbled up all the way to
store_switch() in mhstoresbr.c, but store_single_message() is declared
void, and so is store_all_messages().  I think we need to declare those
as "int" (and store_multi() needs some additional logic to total up
errors).  Looks relatively straightforward.

That’s good.

(And Jón ... 1.3?  I'm hurt!  Say it isn't so!)

Just a matter of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, and a general
reluctance to face the pain associated with any upgrade.
However, anticipating such a response I took the plunge and have
updated to 1.5. Am currently feeling the pain, but I’ll (a) have
to RTFM, something I haven’t done for ages and (b) post comments
in a different thread.

--
Jón Fairbairn
Jon(_dot_)Fairbairn(_at_)cl(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk