Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore problem

2014-05-18 20:58:21
Just a matter of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, and a general
reluctance to face the pain associated with any upgrade.
However, anticipating such a response I took the plunge and have
updated to 1.5. Am currently feeling the pain, but I’ll (a) have
to RTFM, something I haven’t done for ages and (b) post comments
in a different thread.

FWIW, I tried to cover the major upgrade issues in the NEWS file.
(Going from 1.3 to 1.5, the biggest is we require a From: file in
drafts now).  If you see other things we have missed, let us know.