Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.3 -> 1.5: rpm

2014-05-18 22:05:09
Ken wrote:

[Jón wrote:]
but I started with the tar bundle rather than git, and that bundle
doesn’t contain anything called autogen.sh. Skipping that and just
doing the last line made me an rpm that appears to work, so this just
looks like a documentation problem.

I added another example to the documentation that shows how to
build an rpm from an nmh tarball.

Those instructions are designed to work on a checked-out git tree, not
a tar file, so you don't need to run autogen.sh (in a tar file, the
autoconf files have already been generated for you).  I guess we should
put autogen.sh in EXTRA_DIST so it gets distributed in tar files for
completeness.

Done.

David