Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore RFE: add facility to manipulate the original filename

2014-06-03 07:59:10
I see no filename in your Content-type header for it to ignore.

Hmm. That would seem to be an inconsistency. filename=<whatever>
is what nmh uses when one attaches a file.

Sigh.  Jón, you do understand that different parts of nmh were worked on
by different people at different times, and that there are numerous cases
where one part of nmh handled something where the other part did not?

Like I said in my other message, this support is now in 1.6.