Re: [Nmh-workers] Message with repeated content

2014-06-05 21:06:55
Norm wrote:

If not, how can I tell mhshow to ignore the text/html instead of the
text/html, when the two contents are identical and mhshow knows that?

I rely on the fact that the text/plain part appears before the
text/html part, and use "show -nocheckmime -showproc less".
"less `mhpath msg(s)`" would work, too, but the former makes for
a very simple shell alias that allows adding +folder, etc.

I now have the environment variable, LC_ALL, set to en_US.utf8.

Just curious, is LANG set to that as well?  It is for me on
Linux and I don't explicitly set it (that I know of).  The
advantage of using LANG is that it can be overridden with
LC_CTYPE or LC_ALL.  The locale(1p) man page describes the
relevant variables.

David