[Nmh-workers] Final poll: anything pending for 1.6-release?

2014-06-13 12:14:15
Everyone,

I believe we've addressed (or have officially said that we're NOT
addressing) everything mentioned for the 1.6 release.  Well, the one
thing that sticks in my mind is whether or not to accept a reworked
version of Alexander's patch for the test suite w.r.t. UTF-8 locale
support.  I believe the other patch regarding the fakesmtp test daemon
has already been addressed another way.  Other than that, I believe we
have no outstanding issues left.

So, my questions are:

- Should we hold up 1.6 for a resolution on Alexander's patch?
- Is there anything else people would like fixed for 1.6?  This is
  the time to do it!  If you have not tested nmh with your favorite
  front-end (MH-E people, I'm looking at you!) then this would be the
  time to do it.