Re: [Nmh-workers] MIME part label in show

2014-07-24 08:00:31
Thus spake Paul Fox:
joel wrote:
 > Since upgrading to 1.6, I'm seeing MIME part labels in show. E.g.:
 >
 >   part 1     text/plain                2326
 >
 > What produces these? Can they be suppressed?

i think those have always been there -- they may have been hidden
because the pager was being invoked for every separate part, rather
than just once for all the parts together.

Aha. That's indeed what's happening.

you can get back the old behavior with -noconcat.

I prefer the new behavior, but I've passed this on to my lovely wife.
Thanks. :)

--
J.