Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh internals: full MIME integration

2014-07-27 14:55:49
Ken wrote:

We could make MIME part iterators (or simply call the
selector module I outlined in an earlier email) and when
the iterator reached a MIME part that hadn't been parsed
yet it would then parse the rest of the message.

I like the iterator approach.

Just to clarify something:  I expect that callers will have
to access all pieces of the Content struct through
accessors.  If not, they should in order to support lazy
evaluation and separation of concerns.  It'll also make
debugging, etc., a heckuva lot easier.

David