Re: [Nmh-workers] "Getting Into" My Email System

2014-08-06 23:34:17
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

A TIVO support guy, recently instructed me to "get into your Email System". I
did not argue with him, by saying that my Email system is nmh and it's not
something that I can get into. Instead I "got into" a terminal emulator
running bash. For, indeed, bash IS my Email system.

Norm, you and are probably the only two people on the planet who have a)
called into TiVo technical support and b) use nmh.  When I get into those
situations, I just gladly agree (just like I do when people ask me to
launch Internet Explorer).

Actually, it's three people :-).

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>