[Nmh-workers] lmh auto-builds

2014-08-07 01:21:21
Buildbot has many issues when it comes to building against multiple branches :-P

It also has IPv6 issues, but I won't go there, here.  There is a new buildbot,
visible at http://orthanc.ca:8011/waterfall that tracks the very experimental
lmh branch.

If any of the downstream buildbot slaves want to participate, you can clone
your existing buildslave tree, then edit buildbot.tac and change the slave port
to 3334.  You will also need to launch a parallel build slave at boot time.
E.g.:

  cd ~buildbot/nmh
  mkdir ../lmh
  cp -r . ../lmh
  cd ../lmh
  sed -i '' -e 's/3333/3334/' buildbot.tac
  echo 'su - buildbot -c "buildslave start /home/buildbot/lmh"' >> /etc/rc.local

And if anyone is wondering, 'lmh' is "Lyndon's MH" playground and not anything
directly related to Lua.  Although that is one of my first projects.

--lyndon