Re: [Nmh-workers] (no subject)

2014-08-18 21:08:07
Ken wrote:

Meh.  Everywhere else nmh presents MIME parts in the order in
which they occur in the message; from what I can tell,
multipart/alternative was reversed just so the display code
would be easier to write.  This seems like a lousy exception.

mhlist is a counterexample.  And a good one.

It's obvious that was done because otherwise, you could never give a
consistent -part switch (it wouldn't make any sense if mhlist showed
a part number of 1, but in mhshow it was really 2).

I don't follow, but that doesn't matter.  It makes
sense to me the way it is now, so I don't want it to
change.

David