Re: [Nmh-workers] Feature requests (or explanation of how to do 'em if already there)

2014-10-26 10:55:29
I wrote:

[Ken:]
We'd use the same search algorithm used by mymbox, right?  Just
match the address portion?

Right, we'd in fact use the same code.  Just return a string
instead of a num.

This isn't quite as simple as I wanted.  It's trivial to return a
string.  But, that string will be the entire address (c_text)
including the person name, which I assume we don't want.  The format
engine won't return an addr, just a string.  So I set getmymbox up to
run its output through %(addr) internally to strip any person name.

I committed it and will live with it for a while.

David