Re: [Nmh-workers] Feature requests (or explanation of how to do 'em if already there)

2014-10-25 09:16:19
Ralph wrote:

Hi Ken,

%<{delivered-to}%<(match kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com)
From: Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
%(void(num 1))%|(void(num))%>%>
%<(zero)\
From: Ken Hornstein <work@address>
%>

Assuming Jon's addresses are
jon-(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_at_)hisdomain(_dot_)com then he might find
%(amatch) useful to match the start of the address for `jon-' and
%(host) to check just the domain part.

That assumption might not hold.  It doesn't for my addresses.

How about we add a getmymbox function escape?  It would do
what mymbox does, except return the user's (first matching)
mailbox name instead of 0/1.  It would return null if no
match, to support:

%<(nonnull(getmymbox{to}))From: %(getmymbox{to})\
%?(nonnull(getmymbox{cc}))From: %(getmymbox{cc})\
%|From: %(localmbox)%>

I wrote:

# Add this to your profile:
#
#   mhstore-store-text/html: %m%P.html
#
# We could add it to mhn.defaults.  But it would be nice to have a
# more general solution.

I added that to mhn.defaults.  To start on something more general,
I'd like to determine a filename for a MIME part using something
like the first of:

1) Content-Disposition
2) filename parameter of Content-Type
3) if Content-Type is application/octet-stream or text/plain,
       try to substitute what MIMETYPEPROC finds;
   infer from Content-Type as we do now

David