Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support

2014-11-11 21:56:07
Ken wrote:

Okay, you're going to (fairly) point out this makes things harder.
I can't disagree with that.  It's just ... we're starting to now
grapple with some truely hard problems, like how exactly a MIME
reply is supposed to work.  This is something a lot of MUAs don't
deal with very well.  I think we owe it to ourselves to try to get
it right.

I'm not sure what "right" is here.  Can we have a cleaner
interface to accept a calendar request than what's on phones
now?  No, clicking on "accept" is as simple as it can get.
As a user, I'd be happy to use repl or some shell alias to do
it.

David