Re: [Nmh-workers] iCalendar support

2014-11-12 10:16:40
It seems to me that icalendar information is very self-contained.  In
particular, the email addresses of the organizer and attendees are
contained in the event information.  The actual mail header doesn't have
anything in it that can be trusted for response purposes.  For example,
the 'From:' address might well refer to a calendar server rather than a
real person.  So I don't understand how 'repl' can add anything useful
to some hypothetical code that can extract all the interesting
information from the event entry and prepare a reply.

Or am I missing the point entirely?