Re: [Nmh-workers] PGP support

2014-11-19 07:34:32
Paul V. wrote:

David Levine <mailto:levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org>
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:02 AM

That fix was necessary because this:

  mhshow-show-multipart/signed: sigcheck %a '%F'

used to have this effect:

  mhshow-show-multipart/signed: sigcheck %a ''%F''

which was clearly broken (and noted, but not quite as
clearly, in the comments).

thinking out loud here, what if the file name has embedded quotes?

That's handled properly (or at least as properly as it ever
was).  The problem was with, literally, '%F', '%f', etc.
mhn.defaults wrapped them with '' (not any more, though it would
no longer be a problem), and I'm sure many of us did that in our
own profiles.

David