Re: [Nmh-workers] MH-W intro/help request

2014-12-01 22:33:59
    Date:        Mon, 01 Dec 2014 22:03:12 -0500
    From:        David Levine <levinedl@acm.org>

  | I think you're looking for conjunction but I'm not sure.  Can
  | you get what you need with multiple pick calls and grep, join,
  | etc.?

The man page hints (but does not explicitly say) that

        mark -list -seq unseen 101-103

should list any of the (up to) three messages listed that are in
the unseen sequence (and not any from outside that rage).   But it doesn't
work that way, the msgs arg seems to be ignored, and "all" always used
with -list, despite ...

       `msgs' defaults to cur (or all if -list is specified)

"defaults to all" is not quite the same as "are ignored if -list
is specified, and 'all' used instead").

But I suspect that if

        mark -list -seq unseen 999

actually worked to determine if message 999 is unseen or not, it
would be useful.

kre

ps: I am still using 1.5, if this was fixed in 1.6, then good.