Re: [Nmh-workers] date math

2014-12-15 16:35:16

On Dec 15, 2014, at 9:23 AM, norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org wrote:

Shouldn't that be the default?

I like it the way it is.  I correspond with people all over the planet, and I
find it very helpful to know their local time when they send a message.  It
provides a very strong hint as to whether I can expect a quick response if I
reply to them asking a question.  E.g. if they sent the message at 1725 their
local time, it's a safe bet that any quick reply won't get read until the
following start of business - or say after 2100 their time for personal
correspondence.

--lyndon