Re: [Nmh-workers] better HTML rendering for selective emails

2014-12-20 16:35:05
Michael Richardson <mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> writes:

I use mh-e under GNU Emacs. (I used to run Xemacs).
HTML rendering is okay, and 99% of the time, I prefer the text/plain anyway.
But when I need it, I need it bad, and I forw -mime to my gmail account.
(Talking HTML emails with tables. The worst offender is a status report *I*
wrote.  HTML tables was the right answer)

Hi Michael,

In MH-E, you can use `K e' (`mh-display-with-external-viewer') to view
the HTML part in your browser (I use this a LOT). You may have to use `K
t' (`mh-toggle-mime-buttons') first to make the text/html button
visible.

I also have the following in my .mh_profile so that show on the command
line goes directly to the browser:

mhshow-show-text/html: google-chrome '%f'

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>